Indice del forum

ReactOS Italia

Sistemi Operativi

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

If you are still not sure if you're able to go
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Off Topic
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
abbottsimon

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 11 Set 2019 09:51:42    Oggetto:  If you are still not sure if you're able to go
Descrizione:

If you're a big Dr. Martens supporter, your docs
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
have probably accompanied you on some of the wildest adventures, from hitting the pubs within your local town to hiking home when each of the taxis are taken. Why wouldn't you want to wear them on the start of your next brand-new big adventure!

Bear in mind that docs should limited to plain charcoal or cherry red. Now you have more than just as much eyelets to choose out of. If you feel traditional and girlie use plain white or check sparkly
and sequinned numbers, podiums and crazy new habits.

If you are in particular artistic Dr. Martens will be the perfect shoe/boot to personalise. Polymer paints work really well, just use a great brush and keep paint remover end. However, bear in mind that work with acrylic paint on leather
it will dry it out and find yourself cracking, so do not make your customised DMs too soon prior to your big day. Replacing the laces with coloured ribbons fantastic way of giving your own DMs a softer look and if you use the same colours like for example your dress it may help even more.

If you are still not sure if you possibly could go all the approach and wear your Docs for your wedding, bear in mind that the wedding dress could be made long enough so that a shoes need not genuinely be visible. However, with regards to the photos
it would be fun to let your audacious decision be commemorated.

Alternatively, wear court shoes for any ceremony and take your wedding DMs with one to the reception, that way when your feet complain you should have something comfortable and various to wear later at
the reception.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 11 Set 2019 09:51:42    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Off Topic Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: